JersVision.org and the International Day of Pink (DayOfPink.org) work with schools and youth communities to address bullying, discrimination, homophobia, and transphobia.
How we do it:
- Educational programming: through workshops and presentations we use education as a way to stop bullying & discrimination
- Conferences and Professional Development: by building a capacity for acceptance and understanding among youth and adults we provide the tools to empower future leaders
- Arts Programs: in creative and fun ways, we start dialogues about tough issues and celebrate culture
- Community Involvement: as a proud community partner, we believe in collaboration and participate in networks, associations, and consultations
- Supporting Youth Ideas: we promote youth initiatives by providing a variety of tools that support and guide youths and their projects