As announced on January 18th on our Facebook page, Gender Creative Kids Canada will hold its next Annual General Meeting on Monday, February 18th, at 7:00 pm. It will take place at Famijeunes, one of our community partner located at 3904 Notre-Dame St. West in the St-Henri neighborhood.
This important meeting will be an opportunity to present you the projects we have been working on this year. We will also briefly present the projects we have for 2019.
It will also be an opportunity to elect new administrators on the board. This year, 7 positions will be elected: Vice-President, secretary, treasury, 4 community members and allies.
We ask those interested to send us a short letter outlining why you wish to get involved with Gender Creative Kids Canada. If you are not available on February 18th, you can also send us your application by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
People will also have the chance to apply directly during the meeting.
1. Opening of the General Assembly/Word of welcome by our chair Connie Chabot
2. Quorum call
3. Adoption of the agenda
4. Approval of the minutes of the 2017 AGM
5. Presentation of the 2018 annual report by Antoine Beaudoin Gentes (project manager) and Connie Chabot (Chair of the board)
6. Presentation of the Financial report
7. Approval of Financial auditors for the upcoming year
8. Election of new representatives
9. Various questions
You can come with your kids, one of our volunteer will be there to play with them in a separate room.
See you there!