The Pride Centre of Edmonton provides a non-judgemental, welcoming space where people of all sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions can be themselves and find support and resources. We seek to create an environment where all people can feel safe and accepted.
The Centre fulfills the important role of being a primary point of contact for people who are seeking information about the diversity of sexual orientations and gender identities. Services are available for children, youth, adults, older adults, families, allies and the general public
We organize programs such as support groups, social events, and workshops to help improve the social, mental, and physical health of the LGBT community.
• drop in program
• information, referrals & resources
• public education & workshops
• health & wellness programs
• free, solutions based counseling
• an extensive LGBT focused lending-library
• social support groups
• sensitivity & competency training for education, service providers, business & community
• peer support groups for trans youth & adults
• support programs for gender creative children and families
• youth programs
• fun gatherings