Further to the announcement made on January 26th on the Member’s page of the organization, Gender Creative Kids Canada will be holding their yearly meeting (Annual General Meeting, AGM) on Wednesday April 4th 2018 at 6:30pm at Simone de Beauvoir Institute (MU Building, 2170 Bishop street, Montréal, H3G 1M8).
During the Annual General Meeting, we will be presenting the work we have done throughout the past year and the goals and work we will be focusing on in the future. We will also be electing new Board members. Five (5) positions are up for election or re-election this year: one parent-member (for 2 years), one parent-member (for 3 years), one ally-member (for 1 year), and two community-members (for 1 year each).
It is a really great opportunity to get involved.
We look forward to seeing you all on April 4th!
1. Opening of the General Assembly/Word of welcome
2. Quorum call
3. Adoption of the agenda
4. Approval of the minutes of the 2016 AGM (March 23rd 2017)
5. Presentation of the 2017 Activity Report
6. Presentation of the Financial report
7. Approval of Financial auditors for the upcoming year
8. Election of new representatives
9. Various questions
Facebook event right here : https://www.facebook.com/events/165760947417509/